Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of SailandPlay, SLU are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as SAILANDSTAY on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- Please be assured that by registering your details with us and by making an online booking, all details are stored securely and will not be passed to any third parties.
- For your added security, we use a trusted credit card processor, Trekksoft, and this name will appear on your credit card statement. All payment transactions are totally safe with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encyption, preventing all personal data including credit card details from being compromised.
- When making any booking, you have the option of paying in full or paying a 25% deposit, with the balance payable at the end of your chosen cruise.
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your charter is confirmed - this is normally within 24 hours of your booking. You will then be issued with a voucher via email. This voucher is like cash, so please ensure you bring it with you on the day.
- Please be aware we do not always have facilities onboard the boats to accept any balance payment by credit card or cheque, and there is no cashpoint machine in the marina, so please come prepared.
- N.B. Please also be aware if you are making a booking for the Day Charter cruises, and the number in your party is less than the minimum required for the cruise to depart (i.e. 8 guests for the 4-hour cruises) then the booking can not be confirmed until more seats are sold to make up the minimum numbers. You do of course also have the option of selecting an exclusive Private Charter whereby you can confirm an immediate and secure booking.
- Customers will be notified accordingly if the minimum required number of seats are not sold, and either offered an alternative cruise, or any deposit payments will be returned in full.
- Please enquire for special offers and discounts in low season.
- a) Changes to or cancellation of any booking is only authorised when Sailnplay receives notification of changes and/or cancellation in writing, by email, by sms or by telephone and this is acknowledged and confirmed by Sailnplay by reply email.
- b) Should you wish to cancel a booking, please be aware of the following conditions :
i) Cancellation more than 7 days to charter date, 100% of the deposit or full payment will be refunded (whichever is applicable), less any fees incurred
ii) Cancellation less than 7 days to charter date, we will re-schedule the charter, subject to availability, otherwise no refund of the deposit or full payment
iii) No show or late arrival on the day - no refund of the deposit or full payment
- c) In the unlikely event that a cruise needs to be cancelled by Sailnplay, then all reasonable steps will be taken to notify customers of the cancellation as soon as possible and all monies paid by customers in advance will be fully refunded.
- d) Notwithstanding the above, Sailnplay reserves the right in any circumstance to cancel any booking. This should never normally happen unless there is a situation that is out of our control such as i) weather and sea conditions on the day ii) riots iii) terrorism iv) strikes v) fire vi) natural or manmade disasters vii) road closure delays viii) cancellation of flights. In this unlikely event, all monies paid in advance will be fully refunded.
- The skipper's decision on all matters of safety at sea is final, and all guests agree to adhere to and comply with instructions from the skipper
- All guests are expected to listen carefully and understand the comprehensive safety briefing. There is an opportunity for everyone to ask questions if something is not understood before departure
- Children are to be under adult supervision at all times
- Smoking is strictly prohibited below decks, but is allowed on deck. Ashtrays must be used for cigarette ends
- No litter of any description is to be discarded into the sea
- Nothing must be discarded into the toilets that has not been eaten before
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Guests are responsible for all personal possessions taken onboard, and we take no responsibility for any loss or damage
- We wish to draw your attention to the fact that whilst we take all reasonable care and necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all guests, accidents can unfortunately occur. We strive to provide you with the best information and care at all times, but this is not and never can be a substitute for proper enquiry by you. Sailing is considered an adventure based activity which can be potentially hazardous. There is always the possibility of personal injury or medical emergency. Please be assured that our professional skippers and 1st mates are all trained and certified First Aid officers and we carry a full medical kit onboard.
- It is therefore absolutely essential that guests make themselves aware of the risks and accept them. Guests must take individual responsibility for understanding all given information and instruction, thus accepting and assuming all risk of damage, injury or medical emergency which may result.
- We highly recommend all guests purchase their own insurance to cover medical emergencies
- We accept no responsibilty whatsoever for any loss or injury
When making a booking, you will be asked to confirm that you have read all the above and fully understand and accept that any participation in sailing is entirely at your own risk and you accept these terms and conditions.
Thank you for choosing Sailnplay
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sailandplay SLU Registered Office : Cortijo Grande, Barranco Ferrer, 18711 Rubite, Granada, Spain